When it comes to the holidays, I go all in on the flavors and foods of the season. So, it only seemed fitting to make my own peppermint milkshake cocktail- right?! Below, I have outlined my Christmas party worthy cocktail recipe found on our gorgeous Christmas slate board.
- 1 serving size of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 serving size of Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 ounce of Peppermint Smirnoff (The peppermint can get strong quickly so don’t be afraid to use a little less!)
- 1 crushed Candy Cane
- 2 crushed squares of Peppermint Bark
- In a blender, add all ingredients listed above.
- Pulse 5-7 times.
- Pour and Enjoy!
P.S. Garnish with some crushed candy cane, some peppermint bark, or even a sprig of rosemary to take your cocktail to the next level!
This cocktail was so delicious! Oddly enough, the first taste you get isn’t the peppermint but more so the ice cream. That is until the peppermint Smirnoff hits you! So if you are a bit hesitant on over doing the peppermint don’t be afraid to add a little bit at a time.
If ya’ll give this a try let me know how it turned out by tagging Dream Gypsies and adding #dreamgypsies.